Monday, July 27, 2009

New Dallas Stadium is SO AWESOME!


The Dallas Cowboys owner is so dedicated to his team that, in the middle of the economic disaster, he spends over a billion dollars out of his own pocket to build a state of the art stadium. You know, the one with 100,000 seats and all that jazz. I wonder what it's like to go to a game there as the team with the star represents and the fans go crazy for Tony Romo...

Don't worry Panthers fans, I haven't turned. Far from it. You see, my family moved to Dallas this past summer and guess who happens to be paying "America's Team" a visit in September on Monday Night Football...and guess who just scored tickets to the game! Ha ha. Yes, that's right, not only am I going to the home opener this year, but I'm also crashing the Monday Night party during Week 3 of the NFL season as well! I'll be the only fool there with Panthers gear on, but I'll love every second of it.

Okay, Okay, I know I've been bragging about all of my future adventures going to see my boys, but for a guy who's been to 1 Panthers game (last October) his whole life, this is going to be exciting. I just hope our boys can put it together and not have a slow start to the season. But, I promise, coming up next week as Training Camp approaches, I'll be updating this thing with real Carolina news. Until then, envy me! Ha ha!

No comments: